piątek, 22 października 2021

Jak rodziłam w Holandii cz. III - Plan porodu

 Mniej więcej na miesiąc przed wyliczonym terminem zaplanowane jest dłuższe spotkanie z położną w celu omówienia planu porodu, który należy wcześniej z mężem napisać. Chodziliśmy z M. na szkołę rodzenia, więc zostaliśmy przeszkoleni w tej kwestii. Napisaliśmy plan na jedną stronę A4 (wiadomo, że jak będzie za długi, to nikt tego nie będzie czytał). Plan właściwie mogę tutaj wkleić (tylko, że jest po angielsku), być może będzie dla kogoś interesujący lub inspirujący:

Midwife practice

  • We would appreciate that the staff converse in English when in our presence and in anything regarding the labor, birth and decisions to be made.
  • My husband can be all the time with me.
  • We do not want any additional people (students) in delivery room.
  • If it is possible we would like to have lower lighting and the possibility to have our music.
Labor & Delivery:
  • To the extent possible I would like to have a natural birth - without any interventions as oxytocin, artificial rupture of the membranes, episiotomy.
  • We want every decision regarding medical intervention to be consulted with us. Whenever possible we would like time to be given for making decisions.
  • I wish to be able to move around and change position, use the birth ball and shower.
  • Please knock before entering, I would prefer no unnecessary or sudden entry into the room by other staff, to avoid interruptions or feeling insecure during labor.
  •  I would like to give birth in a vertical position (birthing stool or other vertical positions on the bed, I’m open to suggestions).
  •  In case I cannot bear the pain, I will let my husband know and we decide about pain relief. 

After Delivery:
  • My husband would like to cut the cord after it has finished pulsating.
  • I would like to try to birth the placenta naturally.
  • Contact skin to skin and we would like to start with breastfeeding when baby indicates it is ready.
  • In the case our baby needs to receive medical treatment, my husband will accompany the baby at all the time.

Cesarean:
  • If possible any aspects of a gentle cesarean would be appreciated, especially skin on skin with the baby.
  •  If not with me, then skin to skin contact with my husband, as soon as possible.
Położna była z nas bardzo zadowolona. I powiedziała, że jeżeli okoliczności będą sprzyjające to wszystko to jest do zrobienia. Jedyna rzecz, którą nam wytłumaczyła, że jest konieczna, to zastrzyk oksytocyny w udo, aby ułatwić "urodzenie" łożyska.  Dzięki temu przebiega to szybko i zapobiega nadmiernej utracie krwi. Wyszliśmy bardzo zbudowani faktem, że ktoś nas wysłuchał, przeczytał uważnie to co napisaliśmy i porozmawiał z nami na ten temat. Niby oczywiste, że tak po prostu powinno być, ale chyba nie zawsze i nie wszędzie jest...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz